How to Enhance and Transform Student Learning using Quizlet!
(Part of the Digital Learning in Physical Education Series)
The use of digital technology to enhance and transform teaching and learning is growing rapidly. In this free course you'll learn how to make the best use of Quizlet to maximise your students' learning.
Quite simply, Quizlet is amazing!
Quizlet is a popular and powerful flashcard application which is used the world over by teachers and students in order to enhance learning.
- Want to know how Quizlet can enhance learning?
- Want to know about the different features in Quizlet?
- Want to know how to add flashcards to Quizlet and assign them to your classes?
- Want to know how to create class sets and add members to classes?
- Want to know how Quizlet can be used for low stakes formative assessment?
- Want to know the differences between the web app and the mobile app?
- Want to know how to combine sets of flashcards?
- Want to know how to print your flashcards?
You're in the right place! You'll have all these questions answered and you'll learn much more as well.
In this course, we'll start with a general overview of what Quizlet has to offer and then we'll dive in and look more specifically at the great ways in which you and your students can use Quizlet in more detail to really enhance learning.
Whether you have used Quizlet before or not, you'll learn so much about this fantastically versatile app.
The importance of pedagogy
As well as looking at what can be done with Quizlet, we'll also consider pedagogy and how Quizlet can be used best for teaching and learning in your specific context.
As always, bear in mind that teaching and learning must be first and foremost in determining our approach, rather than putting the technology first and trying to fit teaching and learning around it.
I'm looking forward to you joining me as we discover the power of Quizlet together on this course.
by Chris O’Connor
by Chris O’Connor